Dec 10, 2010

Event: Holiday Gifty Art Fair at The Crucible (Oakland)

. Posted by Sherrie Thai by Shaireproductions.com

My Work for The Crucible Holiday Gifty Art Fair

Custom Glass Art Magnets

Steampunk Influenced Art Pendant

Mini-Prints on Canvas

Various Art Pendants

Greetings: Red Penguin Cards

The holidays are here! What better way to celebrate than by visiting the Holiday Gifty Art Fair at the Crucible! This is my first event as a vendor, so I'm very excited. Here are a few photos of items I'll be selling (art prints, greeting cards, magnets, jewelry and ornaments).

My art pal, Stefanie and 70 other vendors will also be on hand to provide you with a wonderful shopping experience. Steampunk machine inventors "Kinetic Steamworks" will be there to welcome jolly old Saint Nick, so hope you can make it!

More event details here

The Crucible (2 blocks away from West Oakland Bart Station)
1260 7th Street
Oakland, CA

December 11 & 12, 2010, Sat & Sun
Free Admission: 10AM - 4PM